What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urwerk 100 Watch Replica UR-100V TREX

molexra

Review URWERK UR-100 Electrum

Last summer, uber-original indie label URWERK launched a new model in its UR-100 collection in an unusual gold alloy. URWERK UR-100 Electrum is made from an ancient metal amalgam containing organic gold and palladium. This gives the watch an unusual brilliance coveted by ancient civilizations.

? ? – Ra, the sun god of ancient Egypt, is one of the most important gods in the world. He is said to be the god of creation, one of, if not the most important god, whatever civilization and name is used. The Egyptians believed that he fought an epic nightly battle with Apophis, who wanted to destroy Ra and his creation. Other stories describe Ra sailing his Atet (sun ship) along the body of Nut (goddess of the sky) during the day. At night Ra passes through Nut's womb sustaining the idea of creation in a desexualized form.cheap watches for sale

URWERK refers to Electrum as organic gold because it occurs naturally in nature. It is an alloy containing at least 20% silver with copper, iron, palladium, bismuth. These names come from the Greek word ḗlektron, which was later Latinized. Electrons and electricity were later derived from this word, as we use heat today.

time and space
The two minds behind URWERK, Martin Frei and Felix Baumgartner, are both big readers (especially SciFi) that Felix always carries a book with him. This enables them to draw the fine line combining mythology, utopia and futurology in works of extreme horology and free creativity.

Martin compares the circular grove to an ancient Greek theater: "The shell of the UR-100 Electrum is full of grooves. Everyone can project their own universe into this design. I see the layers of an ancient Greek theater, The subtle pleats of an Iris van Herpen dress, a piece of raw earth hollowed out by the imprint of time, the Seigaiha pattern of a traditional kimono... a journey through time and the senses."cheap swiss watches

The UR-100 case, a 49.7mm x 41mm "nugget" reminds me of a futuristic object, more like a starship. Or a piece of art from the 60s, when humanity thought we were going to conquer space at this time. Don't forget that back then (60s) it was thought that 2022 would be the 50th anniversary of the positronic brain, and by now it had developed special properties. It would be nice to call the solar system humanity's playground, but unfortunately we haven't evolved enough to refuse to wage war for personal gain... (reference Asimov's robot series)

But the most important time/space reference of the URWERK UR-100 Electrum is given by the side indications: the earth rotates on its axis at the equator in 20 minutes, and the earth orbits the sun in 20 minutes. The person has been forgetting or being completely unaware of his smallness in this universe. The watch should make the observer aware of the ratio of humans to the earth and the ratio of the earth's orbit around the sun. The idea was inspired by Gustave Sandoz's clock: "This piece was inspired by a gift from my father, Geri Baumgartner, a famous restorer of antique clocks. This is the clock that Gustave Sandoz made for the 1893 World's Fair. It's The distinguishing feature is that it does not count hours, but indicates the distance traveled by the earth at the equator". – Felix Baumgartner.cheap Patek Philippe

The URWERK UR-100 housing is excellent both in concept and realization. But the Electrum alloy accentuates the lines and finishes of the case in spectacular fashion. Relatively "harsh" lines are softened by polished details that conquer the matt finish. And thanks to the gorgeous strap integration, the watch is comfortable and fun to wear. It stands out on the wrist.

The most famous and striking feature of URWERK's work is the satellite display system. Like natural satellites, they orbit their own centers and together perform a cosmic dance around a central point. There are several variations of this patented design. On this best replica watches, it brings a new perspective of time. The aluminum and titanium system perfectly presents a precise and natural feel.

The low-light vision of URWERK UR-100 Electrum benefits from the brand's latest experiments with luminous substances. Hour and minute markers coated with Super-LumiNova® will glow all night long. You'll be amazed at how well you can see the time even as it's approaching morning.

Beyond Creativity - UR 12.01
Most of the movement of the URWERK UR-100 Electrum can be observed on the dial side. The back is also presented in a special mode: the automatic winding system is regulated by the Winfänger system with propeller and planetary gear system. A bit steampunk in my opinion - if I understand steampunk correctly.JACOB & CO ASTRONOMIA GAMBLER

URWERK UR-100 Electrum presents the usual complex and perfectly executed finishes. URWERK is good at combining traditional technology with high-tech materials and ideas.

A watch is a god or a god watch
The URWERK UR-100 Electrum is definitely Ra's choice. This noble natural alloy will sparkle the entire scene during the day. Its special luster makes it stand out, especially when compared to commonly used gold alloys. I'm intrigued by how it looks.

When Ra and Nut end his journey together, and darkness looms with chaos and Apep (Apophis), the Watch will lead the way, counting the hours of praise and purge until the eternal battle is over.

On the other hand, we can think of this duality presented by the UR-100 Electrum as a union between Amun (the god of air) and Ra (the god of the sun) – Amun-Ra, perfectly representing the visible and the invisible, perception and affirmation. Either way, the message is clear: this is who we are — a grain of sand traveling through the universe at breakneck speed, completely unaware of the real world around us.replica watches for sale

URWERK UR-100 Electrum Specifications

move

Caliber UR 12.01 with automatic winding system regulated by the Winfänger system with propeller and planetary gear system
Gems: 39
Frequency: 28 800 vph – 4Hz
Power reserve: 48 hours
Material: Aluminum satellite clock set with a titanium Geneva cross. Titanium carousel. Triple baseplate in ARCAP
Surface treatment: round grain, sandblasting, bead blasting, round satin finish
Chamfered screw head
Super-LumiNova® painted hour and minute markers
Indications: satellite time; minutes; Earth rotates 20 minutes at the equator; Earth orbits the sun in 20 minutes
case

Material: Satin-brushed 18K 2N Electrum Yellow Gold
Dimensions: Width: 41mm; Length: 49.7mm; Thickness: 14mm
Crystal: transparent sapphire crystal
Water resistance: Pressure tested to 3ATM (30m- 3 bar)
tape

leather

molexra

Versace Aiakos Automatic Watch

The Versace brand name is most often associated with fretting Italian fashion. I'm absolutely no expert when it comes to writing about clothing, but I've always adored Versace's ability to incorporate appearance from Italian history in to everything from socks to fits. But they also make Wholesale replica watches . Some time back, I had the opportunity to obtain my hands on the " audiophile quality" Versace Aiakos Automatic model V18040017, almost all steel with a silver switch, which is very restrained when compared with most of the brand's watches.

Versace is obviously trying to appeal to the brand's existing fans with their watches. These watches are an physical exercise in taking popular styles from the world of serious view design and incorporating all of them into stylish watches which haute couture buyers want to wear. The fashion watch group is very diverse, with high quality and composition varying through brand to brand. The majority of fashion houses work with exterior partners to produce their designer watches, with the exception of the very few which have small companies that generate their timepieces, such as Chanel, Hermès, and Louis Vuitton. This kind of stylish watches are usually towards the top of the price and quality step ladder. So where does Versace easily fit in?

For a long time, Versace Review replica watches have been created by Timex and designed by Timex's design team in Miami, Italy (led by Giorgio Galli). Timex is an United states company based in Connecticut, however their Italian design group is responsible for all of the Versace, Redentore Ferragamo, and other fashion-licensed timepieces the company makes. If you're thinking about actually buying a good enjoy, that's a good thing.

As I discussed in my overview of the women's Versace Medusa Stud Icon, Timex's style team tackled the challenging task of designing as well as producing watches for challenging partners like Versace. This particular involved Timex learning through the Versace brand and then creating an ongoing collection of watches that will lived in harmony with the company. At the same time, a watch needs to have persistent value as a timing device. This meant that a Versace watch needed to be a product that instantly fulfilled the requirements of a practical timepiece and had to can be found within the Versace universe. The actual Timex team in Hong kong are actually pretty good at this.

The initial reaction of replica watches online lovers to watches like the Versace Aiakos Automated may be one of silence. " Exactly why is there so much extra things on it? " Well, simply because it's a Versace watch. Perhaps you have seen a Versace match? The brand specializes in luxurious designs and patterns that remember traditional Roman and Ancient greek architecture and translate these into stylish images. The particular Aiakos Automatic is an workout in creating a modern casual/dress watch for those who want a reputable Swiss made timepiece that additionally exists within a fashion concept or brand they appreciate. In this regard, the Versace Aiakos Automatic does a good job.

As a dress see, it may look large, however the wider diameter case is actually stylish and fits well by itself. Ironically, on many suit-wearing wrists, the watch might appear a bit large. This means that for me, this watch is actually much better suited for short sleeves (unless you are someone with bigger wrists). The steel situation is well machined and also measures 44mm wide can be 11mm thick, with a lug-to-lug distance of about 52mm (about as much as my wrist may take). Above the dial is definitely an AR-coated sapphire crystal, and also the case is water-resistant in order to 50 meters. The non-screw-down crown has a beautiful Medusa logo pattern that echoes the 12 o'clock place on the dial. What I discovered interesting and kind of awesome is that each location features a slightly different Medusa logo.

The case features complex design elements, including the sections and bracelet structure. I seriously think this bracelet is extremely well done, with the bevelled sides of the polished links as well as the asymmetrical laser engraving from the special pattern (I think Versace calls it the actual " Greca" pattern) in which runs all the way down the length. The same Greca design appears on the dial within the same plane, making it looks as if it flows across the whole high quality cheap watches .

Typically the proportions of the hands along with hour markers on the call of the watch are excellent, although the dial has a type of " light-on-light" palette, it really is legible as it is just a mixture of silver finishes and colors. You do need to have a certain choice for the Versace brand to understand the personality of the face, but if you do then you never have to feel like you are sacrificing functionality over form as the general appeal of this dial can also be very classy.

A minor annoyance for some watch enthusiasts is that the case evidently contains a movement that is less space-consuming than its overall diameter. This does not bother me, but some enthusiasts don't like to see cases which are clearly twice the size of the particular movement, or that the day window is near the middle of the dial (the second option being a clear sign in the former). I agree that a much more harmonious match of movement dimension and case would be ideal, yet I don't think most customers mind the movement sizing or the date position. Discount replica watches

You can view the motion through the sapphire crystal circumstance back window. It is a Switzerland ETA 2824 self-winding movements with a frequency of 4Hz and a power reserve of approximately forty two hours. The movement includes a few decorations that help the visual cachet of the item. Versace probably won't take company away from traditional watch brand names like Longines, Baume & Mercier or Hamilton using its timepiece collections, but fashion lovers probably won't feel the need to keep the brand if they want a good timepiece.

For me personally, this is where Versace succeeds. The relationship with the Timex crew in Milan ensures it is watches are both handsome in addition to presentable when judged within a vacuum. If you're interested in typically the Versace brand, their actual appeal comes into play, meaning try on some one of these watches without having to create excuses for not wearing a wrist watch from a more traditional brand. Versace may sell more can certainly watches than men's (at least in the West), nevertheless I think its large as well as established collection of watches may be worth a look for those who want some thing classic and stylish without being dull. Currently, Versace's timepiece selection lacks something this traditional, with the closest option becoming the 41mm quartz Greca Time watch, the brand's unique Rolex Datejust. replica watches Price

One of Healy camere’s rooms offers a digital edition of Su-Jock, an old oriental acupuncture practice that has shown remarkable healing results. But just now all happens without needles and without traveling to East ). In classic Chinese treatment, the primary power of Chi flows via routes or meridians. Blending to this touch, there are 12 major routes that are defined to a plan of organs in a useful ring.
So, comparable Su-Jock marks are strenuous on the meridian, as beads on a circuit. In enlargement, su-jock marks interact or have contacts with organs or partitions of organs that mobilize the reflexologist through activation and so try to inspecting cure action of the organs. The healer unit, as a reflexologist with 1000s of years of practice, uses targeted frequencies to unlock the analogous meridian, recover a healthy discharge of power in the torso and heal certain diseases and ailments:

- disposal of allergies
- restoration of connective tissue
- enhancement the functioning of the bladder
- regulation of the large intestine
- moderation of the small intestine
- enhancement metabolism
- meliorated absorption of fats
- reduction of joint flexibility
- skin purifying
- forcing of the heart
- restorating the balance of the hormonal system
- regulation of blood circulation
- regulation of metabolism
- restoration of the respiratory system
- cleansing the lymphatic system
- improving the work of the stomach
- enhancement the functioning of the spleen and pancreas
- restoration of the nervous system
- reduction of kidney function
- improving the overall flow of energy in the body
Join our:
Facebook
WhatsApp
Twitter
Telegram

One of Healy camere’s rooms proposes a digital edition of Su-Jock, an early oriental acupuncture inurement that has shown remarkable healing results. But just now all happens without needles and without traveling to East ). In classic Chinese cure, the primary power of Chi disperses via routes or meridians. Blending to this approach, there are 12 majority routes that are defined to a scheme of organs in a useful ring.
So, comparable Su-Jock marks are strained on the meridian, as beads on a range. In enlargement, su-jock notices interact or have contacts with organs or sections of organs that mobilize the reflexologist through activation and so try to inspecting treatment action of the organs. The curer unit, as a reflexologist with 1000s of years of experience, uses targeted frequencies to open the analogous meridian, recuperate a wholesome discharge of power in the torso and heal definite diseases and ailments:

- elimination of allergies
- reduction of connective tissue
- betterment the functioning of the bladder
- regulation of the large intestine
- moderation of the small intestine
- enhancement metabolism
- improved absorption of fats
- reduction of joint flexibility
- skin cleaning
- forcing of the heart
- reducting the balance of the hormonal system
- regulation of blood circulation