What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Watsons Cant-Miss Touchdown Backfl

GREEN BAY, Wis. Christian Watsons first NFL touchdown will be unforgettable. Same with his celebration.In one of the big plays of the Green Bay Packers 31-28 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night, Darius Miller Jersey Aaron Rodgers faced a third-and-1 midway through the second quarter. Trailing 7-0, Rodgers went deep to the rookie, who made amends for back-to-back drops on the opening drive to haul in a 58-yard touchdown. It was the first career touchdown for Watson, who should have had one two months earlier in the opener at Minnesota. Wearing jersey No. 9, Watsons backflip celebration was a perfect 10.I did it in practice one day, Watson said. Everyone loved it. Everyone said I needed to do it. I was waiting for the moment when I had enough Derrick Favors Jersey energy in me after the play to do it.The play was as unexpected as it was spectacular. On the first drive, Watson dropped an easy pa s that would have put the ball in the red zone. On the next play, he Jordan Crawford Jersey dropped a pa s on third-and-5. But, in a key moment, Rodgers went to him with a deep shot.The pa s was one part belief and one part nece sity.Well, we had a lot of plays designed for him, so I dont think there was any other option, Rodgers said. I think that catch probably on the atomic level shifted a lot of different things for him, exorcising some energetic demons. Im proud of him.Scroll to ContinueThe touchdown was the first of three on the day New Orleans Pelicans Jersey for Watson. He joined James Lofton (1978), Max McGee (1954) and Billy Howton (1952) as the only rookie receivers in franchise history with three touchdowns in a game, .Shoot, I mean, it meant the world to me, Watson said of the 58-yard bomb against veteran corner Anthony Brown. That was obviously a play that was called for me, a shot play for me, so just being able to contribute, being able to Anthony Davis Jersey kind of set the tone for our offense, get some points on the board. I think that was huge.Related Stories: Packers vs. Cowboys