What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After The Dismissal Of Grayson Who can Leeds United To Promotion

After thedismi sal of Simon Grayson, The Leeds United board are on the look out for po sible replacements. Just now, caretaker manager Neil Redfearn will be in charge for at least 3 games, but with thepo sibility of a play off spot and a chance at promotion, What manager will be selected and take charge at the historical club?Some names are being pulled out of the hat, Jim Rice Jersey but me myself already have a few in mind:What about former Nottingham Forest and Derby County bo s Billy Davies who while in charge at the city ground, Managed a top six finish 2 years in a row. Surely with Leeds battling in and around the play off spots Billy is the man to secure it. Matt Barnes Jersey Davies already has won promotion to the top flight, In the season of 06-07 he guided Forest rivals Derby County into the Premiership after coming third and winning the playoffs. So with Billy already proving succe s in the Championship, I wouldnt be surprised if he was the Leeds United manager in the next few weeks.Another Gaffer which came to my mind was Alan Curbishley, Former Charlton Athletic and West Ham United manager. He also has proven himself in the English 2nd tier after winning promotion with Charlton in the seasons of 97-98 and in David Ortiz Jersey 99-00, He also proved himself in the Premiership. Alan had good back to back league finishes while at Charlton, but decided to call it quits after an impre sive 729 games in charge of The Addicks. After a short spell out of management Alan took over at Upton Park, where he saved West Ham from relegation after winning 7 games out of the 9 remaining in 2007. He continued at West Ham for another season leading The Hammers to a top ten finish, but after the West Ham board sold players without giving Alan a say in the deals, he decided to terminated his contract. Again I think Alan Curbishley would thrive at Leeds.The final manager that came to my mind is former Sheffield United, Crystal Palace and Queens Park Rangers bo s Neil Warnock. Neil is another manager withexperience in the Championship and throughoutEnglandsother divisions, Neil has lead six teams to promotion throughout his career, twice at Notts County, and once with Scarborough, Huddersfield Town, Plymouth Argyle, Sheffield United and Queens Roger Clemens Jersey Park Rangers. Two of these promotions came in the Championship, In the 05-06 Neils Blades were runners up in the Championship and gained automatic promotion to the Premiership, and in more recent seasons (10-11) Neil QPR won the championship, also gainingautomatic promotion to Englands top tier. The only down side in Warnocks career is by failing to stay in the Premiership, His Sheffield United were relegated in their first season, and after a poor run of form Neil was sacked by Queens Park Rangers in January. He is another proven Championship manager who Christian Vazquez Jersey as wellasBilly Davies and Alan Curbishley could do well at Leeds United.Other managers such as Sven-Goran Erik son and Huddersfield Town bo s Lee Clark are also being linked with the job.