What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peyton Manning gave his coach a middle finger then got his job back

After lost to in November, there was no guarantee that he was going to get it back.During the first few weeks after Manning was sent to the bench, coach Gary Kubiak only wanted to see Manning do one thing: Get healthy.At Addison Russell Jersey the time, Manning was to hisfoot, rib cage andshoulder.Eventually, Manning's injuries began to heal, which allowed him to get back on the practice field.Manning wanted to prove that he could be the Broncos' starting quarterback, but he also didn't want to be a distraction to the team, so Manning and Kubiak came up with a plan: Manning would workout privately each day and then Fergie Jenkins Jersey Kubiak would watch film of Manning's workout after the Broncos practiced. "We went through this proce s for a few weeks," Kubiak explained on Monday. "As we went through that proce s, there were some highs and lows. There was one setback if I recall, but we kept pushing. And all of a sudden, it was different. I knew he felt like it was time, that he was ready to play, that he was in the right place."Heading into Week 16, Manning felt it was time to let Kubiak know Tony Kemp Jersey for sure that he was ready, so he gave the Broncos coach a one-finger salute. Of course, this didn't happen in person, Manning flipped the bird to the camera that was filming his practice se sion because he knew Kubiak would be watching it later that night."As I'm watching the film, there was something different about the workout. During the workout, he sent me a signal," Kubiak said, alluding to Manning's middle finger. "'Hey, we're No. 1.' You can take it that way. I took it as, 'I'm ready to play, coach Willson Contreras Jersey .' I was heading home and I text him and I said, Dillon Maples Jersey 'Hey, the workout looked great today' and 'Oh, by the way, I got the signal.'" The signal worked. Manning eventually got on the field for the Broncos' regular-season finale, and at that point, everything seemed to work out for everyone involved. The Broncos beat the Chargers to earn home-field advantage in the playoffs and then ran off three more wins to finish the season as Super Bowl champions.