What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Revealed Truth About Football Betting – A Must-Know

Amidst the global excitement of the grandest football festival, the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, lies a heated narrative that often goes unnoticed – the world of football betting at uk bookmaker list

With dreams of turning their fortunes, a group of individuals placed their bets on football matches, only to receive unfavorable outcomes. Many believe that the more they bet, the more they lose. Is it possible that the bookmakers manipulate these betting endeavors, leading to increasingly devastating losses?

Let's delve into scientific studies that shed light on the concept that losing breeds more losses. This exploration aims to help you avoid futile betting endeavors.

Football Betting: A Distinctive Form of "Addiction" While everyone acknowledges the dangers of drugs and substances like cocaine, few realize that football betting is also addictive, bearing similarity to – and at times, more detrimental than – heroin.

Scientific research suggests that football betting impacts the human nervous system similarly to stimulants or addictive substances. Winning a bet triggers sensations akin to the euphoria induced by drugs, creating elation and ecstasy that can last for extended periods.

Conversely, losing a bet leads to sadness, depression, anxiety, resembling the unsatisfied cravings of an addict. Tragically, cases of suicide resulting from football betting losses are not uncommon.

JWOq5yw5KANyx1qiFDiQbvNayNDOnZrAB2SIITKIu0zXCie44fkXRoooaHQSmJ1QCvH-_CMjN_qVkkbk4xPwIveZBupGenNnA0JV5j-DYcqlC3kPwenL_qH-vNaUCiaE9_VbR5okvm58rq9qa7x2MB8

>>See more about the top bookmaker

The dangerous aspect of football betting is its direct connection to passion. Most football bettors are ardent fans of the sport. According to research, this emotional attachment makes football betting addiction more resilient compared to other forms of gambling. Thus, it is best to steer clear of this perilous type of betting.

Football Betting Never Truly Wins A common question asked by bettors is, "Can I make money from football betting?" According to scientific analysis, the answer is close to a resounding "No."

Regardless of the form of football betting...

...the end result is always the same – empty pockets. This reality stems from the 11-10 betting system employed by bookmakers. In this system, to win 10 units, a bettor must place a 11-unit wager.

While some might win once or twice and believe they are making money through betting, over time, they need a winning rate of at least 11 out of 21 bets (equivalent to 52.38%) to break even.

Conversely, in every betting situation, bookmakers retain at least one unit, guaranteeing their profit among the 11 units bet by the players. Thus, over time, the bookmakers consistently emerge as winners.

In the end, only the bookmakers themselves become wealthier. 3. Deep Knowledge of Football Increases Betting Losses Ordinarily, a solid understanding of a specific field often leads to success within that domain. However, the opposite holds true for football betting. Simply put, the more one comprehends football intricacies, the more likely they are to lose in betting.

IAJEECifKSKmJIiGMoLuP0M5tPgluYzyRsJm_bhe0ZwTZ3wynWqd-mi3i0PWJe1GfNhk5e7W3qCOYjpFhWQA3JX-IMQsFsQIWLinCRE9RHAxO-JA_UxX5QEznNeLC_vYUdNXCvLvloU1oQmHfFEoObY

>>Follow us know how to the usa betting site

Scientifically proven – football betting is not suitable for die-hard sports fans. This phenomenon was observed in a study by Israeli professors Dannon and Ronen Huberfeld. They categorized participants into three groups: Group I consisted of 53 professional bettors, Group II included 34 highly knowledgeable football enthusiasts with no gambling experience, and Group III comprised 78 individuals with no prior gambling or football knowledge. All participants placed bets on the outcomes of 2012-2013 Champions League Round of 16 matches.

Surprisingly, the highly knowledgeable football enthusiasts had a lower winning rate compared to the other two groups. In fact, the two participants who achieved the largest winnings in the study were from the group with no understanding of football or gambling.

Paradoxically, the ignorant thrive in gambling. Football betting appears to be reserved for those who lack knowledge in the field. The explanation lies in the experts' opinion that knowledgeable football enthusiasts tend to believe in their accurate predictions. This leads to a false sense of confidence, making them even more susceptible to betting losses.

Betting While Losing Increases Chances of Further Losses When losing bets in football betting, most players feel frustrated and anxious, often continuing to bet to recoup their losses. However, research by Juemin Xu and Nigel Harvey suggests that betting while in a losing streak only increases the likelihood of more losses.

The researchers observed and analyzed 565,951 instances of football and horse race betting, focusing on sequences of six consecutive wins/losses. The success rate of the first bet was generally 48%.

Similar to other forms of gambling, a winning streak can lead to continuous wins... For continuous losing streaks, this success rate decreased progressively with each subsequent bet, dropping to 47%, 45%, and even lower. Conversely, if the first bet is a win, the odds of winning consecutively increase, potentially reaching 75% on the sixth bet.

...but if losses occur, persisting in betting only deepens the pit of defeat. The experts attribute this to the fact that winning fosters cautious analysis, increasing the likelihood of success. Conversely, those on a losing streak tend to take more risks, becoming reckless and more prone to failure.

kanak26

This post is truly amazing and informative! I'm so glad I came across it, as I'm passionate about sports betting, particularly football, cricket, and tennis. I recently tried out 11xPlay , and I'm totally impressed. This platform offers unbeatable offers and bonuses that make betting so much more enjoyable. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great betting experience.