What's new
Tiêu Dật Tài / Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sights and sounds from Super Bowl LI Opening Night

Sights and sounds from Super Bowl LI Opening Night Published: Jan 30, 2017 at 12:12 PM Now that both the and the are in Houston, week officially kicks off. Both teams were thrown into the media madne s Monday at LI Opening Night in Houston. Here's a sampling of what's going down: Dwight Freeney: " Miguel Andujar Jersey I don't care what year -- this is 15 for me -- I say, 'I can get better in this area.' I think Brady does the same thing." Chris We seling (@ChrisWe seling) Belichick the only player or coach wearing a Wade Boggs Jersey suit tonight. This is cheating. Dan Hanzus (@DanHanzus) All eyes on ! NFL Network (@nflnetwork) Martellus Bennett an expected star here. Dan Hanzus (@DanHanzus) I mean, come on, what does Malcolm Butler have to do to get a damn riser? Dan Hanzus (@DanHanzus) Patriots coming out of the... TUNNEL!!! Here at Opening Night of Kurt Warner (@kurt13warner) Super Bowl Media Night 2025: Dancing elves, fireballs from above, talking forest animals, Marilyn Monroe raised from the grave. Marc Se sler (@MarcSe sler) Matt Ryan asked a question why Tom Brady is impre sive while Brady is 2 feet away is awkward Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) The two leaders take the stage together. NFL Network (@nflnetwork) Our tallest player chatted with US Olympian . Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) . , voted as funniest teammate, on the mic! NFL Network (@nflnetwork) Best football decision you have ever made was...."Hiring David Robertson Jersey Bill Belichick." - Kraft NFL Network (@nflnetwork) Fun fact: has a favorite word: britches. Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) The trenches on is an agoraphobic's nightmare. Dan Hanzus (@DanHanzus) . + take the podium! NFL Network (@nflnetwork) The Falcons take the stage at . Very Game Of Thronesy intro music. Dan Hanzus (@DanHanzus) Those shades on though.... Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) Opening Night has officially begun with . Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) interviewing at NFL Opening Night Andrew Groover (@APGroover) Kyle Shanahan getting plenty of attention. Marc Se sler (@MarcSe sler) Champions Deion Sanders (@DeionSanders) The weirdest part of Nfl media night Jacoby Ellsbury Jersey is when the players come out on stage to smoke and roman gladiator music Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) My friend Joseph is walking around doing interviews asking question. He is going to take my Zach Britton Jersey JOB Michael Irvin (@michaelirvin88) Kicking off week live on giving my perspective on the big game! Whitney Mercilus (@Merci380) . + meet up before ! NFL (@NFL) Off to Opening Night! Atlanta Falcons (@AtlantaFalcons) This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.